1/18/2007

The reason behind the name...

It took me a long time to decide on a name for my blog. I wanted it to reflect my personality, but there are so many cool blog names out there, I didn't really know where to start. I thought about my favorite books and movies, my hobbies, all the stuff I think is really cool. My all time favorite book is part of a 'trilogy' of 5 books by Douglas Adams called The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxay. The main character's name is Arthur Dent- a name I've always thought aptly portrayed the personality- he's sort of sheepish and not at all the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he's got a good heart and he knows where his towel is.
Yes, I'm a geek. What can I say?

1 comment:

  1. It's okay, I'm a geek, too! Can't wait to see some finished objects!

    ReplyDelete