9/25/2008

Another baby post...

Ok, so now I'm sure E is teething. I had suspected it for a while, but the last two days really convinced me the little buggers are on their way. I knew teething babies can be more of a handful, but combine teething with being overtired and you get plank baby (think trying to hold onto a wiggly 2x4 that weighs 16lbs) who tries to chew on everything while crying. Whew. It's a good workout, though.

Not really anything interesting with me lately. I'm currently reading Coyote Dreams by CE Murphy and enjoying it- although the first in the series was better for me (Urban Shaman). Netflix has been a combination of Eureka and Chuck (both season one). Knitting has been nearly nonexistent. I finished the knitting on a Tomten jacket for E (by Elizabeth Zimmermann), but now I have so much sewing and weaving ends in I'll be lucky if I can get it done while she still fits in it. And then there is the issue of a zipper and possibly a button or two (which haven't been purchased yet). I *don't* sew buttons. I know they are supposed to be easy, but they just scare me for some weird reason. I'll knit with 10 different strands of color and not be afraid at all, but give me a button to sew and I'm all 'uh, couldn't we just leave it open?' or 'wouldn't an i-cord tie work?'...

No comments:

Post a Comment