10/01/2008

Heavy E


So I thought it would be neat to weigh Elinor on Saturday, seeing as she was exactly 4 months old that day. At her last checkup (3 months) she weighed 15 pounds 6 1/2 ounces. We used my mom's digital scale (the pic is for illustration purposes only- it says 15lbs because she needed help staying on the scale) and came up with a number I hadn't thought possible... 18 pounds even. She's nearly doubled her birth weight in 4 months, and that's saying something as she's gained 8 1/2 pounds. She's also grown 6 inches since birth, but that one didn't surprise me quite so much.
We're still waiting on the teeth, too. She's got two little white bumps on her bottom gum (would love to get a pic, but it's hard enough to see them without having to maneuver a camera as well) and they are making her a cranky-pants most of the time.

Which is also making me a cranky-pants most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment